Keeping our Church Safe & Healthy for Members & Visitors
1. The use of face masks are encouraged. Masks are available in the church lobby.
2. Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby for you to use prior to entering the sanctuary.
3. Common areas in the lobby & sanctuary are sanitized prior to service.
3. We encourage hand waving, fist bumps, etc. as forms of greeting.
4. Every other row of chairs in the sanctuary have been taped off to help maintain 6-ft separation.
5. To help maintain the 6-ft separation before and after service, please do not congregate in groups in the lobby. Feel free to move into the hallways or go outside to speak with family and friends.
6. You can place your offerings in the plates located in the back of the sanctuary when it is convenient for you. The plates will be collected after the service. Offering envelopes if needed, are located in front of the seats.
7. The giving kiosk is set up in the lobby for those wishing to donate digitally.
Thank You for giving and keeping safe!